Please refer to the following information for Phone Culture’s website Term’s Of Use.
- These terms and conditions may be revised from time to time, so please check our website and remain up to date.
- You agree to use www.phoneculture.com.au only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of
or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of www.phoneculture.com.au by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to www.phoneculture.com.au
- You must not post or transmit via www.phoneculture.com.au any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
- We strive to protect information you provide on www.phoneculture.com.au. We work hard to ensure that www.phoneculture.com.au and your information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter www.phoneculture.com.au. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites.
- Appropriate up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems is recommended for improved security.
Linking to this site
Linking to www.phoneculture.com.au is permissible provided you do not:
- imply that the Phone Culture PTY LTD endorses your product or website.
- the content of the material is technically changed.
You may be asked to remove the link if these conditions are not met.